Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sorry I've been away

I've had to deal with some pretty severe medical issues, it seems either I have pancreatic cancer, a tumor in my brain, or something called cushings, I'm not sure what that is.
Between doctors, insurance red tape, and flaming hoops, but the endocrinology doctor believes this is a list of the likly suspects, my respect for woman who survive menopause has gone up a thousand fold, these hormone changes are terrible, it gets to the point you don't even know who you are, memory, logic, any semblance of normality with emotions disappear but hopefully that will end, I've noticed buying things without thinking about the consequences seems to be an undesired side effect.  I will be taking some medication which will suppress my immune system, then lab work the following morning, but that comes later, Monday I need to call and schedule an appointment with the endo dr for a consultation after the lab results.

With luck this will soon get better and I can get back to working on my blog, as it stands I've had to medical out of school and work, and I'm incredibly scared of loosing my job, it took twelve years to get the placement only to loose it because of another medical problem, it seems medical issues have haunted my life forever, since 1990 and a car accident it's been one thing or another, I've lost track of surgeries, I never really had a chance at a normal life, then in '99 I finely try to rebuild my life, start work, school, a great relationship, being involved at church then blam it's all gone in the beat of the heart, I hope my relationship is capable of dealing with all of this, I'm stuck with it, nobodies tying her to the situation so it's dinner time soon, but seeing as this may be one of my last blogs, I wanted to touch bases.

Until I know more, and the unknown future become the known present, I look forward to talking to you all agian.

1 comment:

  1. Hello mates, how is the whole thing, and what you want to say regarding this article,
    in my view its in fact remarkable in support of me.



    Feel free to visit my webpage: Http://Www.Dailymotion.Com/Video/Xzkw4K_Psn-Code-Generator-Amazing-Free-Psn-Codes

    ReplyDelete