Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Batutu, yeti, big foot,

Just a few names, I've always heard in every myth thier is a seed of truth, and I'm using occums razor here, the simplest answer is usually the right one, so my thought is, with every culture, around the world. How can so many people from so many places, for so long come with the same basic seed of a story? From the highest point on earth to the darkest forests, to the unending plains they all have stories of a big foot type creature, the differences occur in appearance, and nature. Some such as the genoskwa a native American creature which has been recently seen is violent and carnivorous while the standard off the shelf US big foot is vegan, shy and retiring, preferring out of focus cameras, to hide out in, ok I'm having my own joke, but really, I'm no cryptozoology expert, and I tend to avoid shows about these kinds of things, but when you see the list of these creatures you have to wonder what's up.

No comments:

Post a Comment