Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sorry for my continuing absence

My wonderful other half has been sick, she has a tendency for tonsil abbesses , so I've been taking care of her, I have a dozen posts I'm looking forward to finishing, I'll get them up as soon as possible, with everything going on and having been invited to ANL in Illinois there's just a lot going on. The health of my other half comes first so I need to be here for her, especially as I might have been the one who got her sick, guess its possible I might have had the nasty flu going around instead of food poisoning.

I will be posting all the drafts, I promise, real life just comes first, and there's been a lot going on, in business housing, family and friends lives. I've gotten permission to continue the blog project into the fall session, and I might add it to a research feature of my thesis, so thanks again, I'll be catching you up on everything as soon as life slows down enough. Thanks for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment