Friday, July 13, 2012

Stories :what do you enjoy?

Ok, here's the question, are you enjoying the Avalon stories, because as a writer I have several stories I'm working on, but before I start cutting them up and sharing it might be good to know if you even want it, so et me know and I'll start working on it, as an aside if you've been enjoying the story I've asked some artist friends, one with a comic series being published, another a published author, see ringdragonz.com to create a picture of the ship, and possibly some facials of the crew no promises though. Sorry to keep thanking you but having just broken 400, now 500 and twelve countries with a big shout out to Romania, love your country, the mountains and forests are truly amazing, welcome. Sorry about my spelling my spellcheck and I don't agree, and between word, and the blog software, I never know what's going to get changed, but thanks agian, look forward to a post about themes, especially sex blogs, what's up with that, apperently really popular, so well be talking about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment