Thursday, July 26, 2012

Serenity the movie based on firefly

Here's my problem, and it comes home powerfully as I watch this movie, about hype and new series, lost never answers questions, Alcatraz gets canceled, primeval gets canceled and brought back, heroes and fringe Are to smart so I qute watching expecting them to be canceled, I expected lost to get zapped too for that matter, yet earth 2, and threshold get canceled, now alphas is back, and revolutions looks like a bad blend of the hunger games and the divergent books complete with broken down ferris wheel, if she climbs this I'm going to be ticked, that's a scene out of divergent. Maybe this is two posts I'm mushing together, but here's my problem you get invested after months of hype, only to have a series canceled, I believe every show should be contracted when or ifits canceled to do a made for tv movie to tie up loose ends. I for one would feel a lot safer investing myself in something if I know it's going to have a conclusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment