Thursday, July 12, 2012

Now I'm paranoid, wonderful

Guess I'm going into hiding, it turns out back in 2002 I had a joint credit card with my ex, when we broke up she took herself off the card, but apperently kept using it, so now ten years later I get a call on my wife's phone, looking for me, apperently they wanted to set up an appointment to get together so they could serve me court papers, yeah right meet here on the corner of yeah and right. So now there trying to sue me. I love my job but I'm freelance, you can't squeeze blood from a turnip, my wife and I are financially separated, so can't go after her assets, and everything is in her name. For once being disabled plays into my favor, I'm really hoping there not willing to try to put a disabled guy in jail for a thousand bucks, which I didn't even know existed, I guess I can't even say personality theft because it was a joint card and I can't prove she didn't use it with my permission. This is the world we live in, where tax dollars are spent using the courts to collect a few dollars when corparations can get huge buy outs, Ect. To bad I'm not a air travel company, then the Feds could just pay it off, has the world gone mad with greed or am I just getting old?

No comments:

Post a Comment