Monday, July 16, 2012

Sex Blogs, huh?

I understand a lot of the themed blogs, if your interested in politics or travel or video games, you have a meeting place for like minded people to discourse over the thoughts of someone who enjoyes what you do. You like mustangs, so you read a mustang blog, you can talk and share knowledge, experience, ask questions with people who share your passion. Then we come to sex blogs. Does anyone care what someone does in bed, or thier rankings on the people they've slept with? Maybe I'm old fashioned, but this takes kissing and telling to a whole new level. It seemed in class that men who did it were viewed very much as piggish, but the woman were strong proud feminists, brave was a word I heard often. Once upon a time woman would have been called slutty, and the men would be lauded. I would never have seen these references arise in this day and age, yes men are still piggish at times, and often use any means to get what they want, but are outraged, violent, and extremely abusive if a guy or transgender persons behaves in a Similer fashion, and a woman who uses men for sex are still sluts, (agian not my belief, the trending consensus by people), yet in blogging the behavior agian becomes feminist. I'm sure woman will say this is the hypocritical standard they've lived with forever. So why do people read sex blogs, for knowledge, as gossip, titillation? I don't know, and some how I'm not sure this class will have an answer, and maybe that's one thing were supposed to be taking from this. I will say, guys as long as your saying and playing at being the person you desire wants from you, until you get what your after, if you get played by anyone irrespective of gender, I say don't hate the player, hate the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment