Saturday, July 14, 2012

Google+ and Facebook

First let me start off by saying that I come to Google plus through this blog site, it was part of the suite of programs available, google is a great search engine, and for the most part I like the blog software, so being a long time user of Facebook, and once upon a day MySpace user, I thought I would step a toe into the google stream, at first it seemed fine, fun, but like a toad in water, I didn't notice the water heating up and beggining to boil around me, if it had clearly stated boiling water take care I might have been more judicious, I have to say other than a few apologetics saying the mid line, there mostly incredibly hostile towards apple users, I was a windows user for many years, my laptop/tablet with pen, touchscreen, remote control, you name it is on my desk now, I haven't touched it since I got my iPhone, and my iPad is even more usefull, thier are only a few things I can't do, mostly 3d graphic design, I love Bryce software. I'd create a scene, then photoshop it until I was done. I also did MIDI but I can do that now on my iPad. My point being why the anger, if you like droid, fine, I don't care who you use for TV, or which game system you use, or if you use any! WHY THE ANGER AT MY CHOICE OF PHONE? No one cared before iPhone if I used Motorola or Samsung, most people didn't even know the model of thier phone back then. Maybe I just stepped into enemy territory and didn't realize I had enemies. All I know is FB with all it's faults doesn't leave me worrying why anyone cares about what I'm typing on. All I had to worry about was stepping on friends toes when I knew something might be seen as derogatory to them in this political climate, THAT'S IMPORTANT. A question I read today is apple trying to create a new elite, NO we have the elite and they already have control. I don't know and don't pretend to, but if G+ is going to make it, you can't constantly attack a whole group of users because most of you use something you think is better. If I've judged harshly or not met enough G+ users, my apologies, I'll keep interacting for now, but if these are the new people I'm meeting, I'd rather hang with those who arnt judging me because I'm using a Wii, oh lord did I just out myself?

No comments:

Post a Comment