Monday, July 9, 2012

Finding my way in a new world

Google+, I am truly a stranger in a strange land, when I joined Facebook many of my friends were there already, and now I find myself in a world where I know nobody, don't know how to meet new people, sort of like dating I guess, I just walked into a new bar and I'm still on good terms with my girlfriend (Facebook) but I want to meet new people and try to fine a new group of friends, so I checked out this new club (google+) and now that I'm there I'm to nervous to talk to anybody because they don't know me, and I'd hate to offend anyone by something I say, wow, way uncomfortable. Seeing as its very iOS unfriendly doesn't help, everything I need to do they want a laptop, why do I need a laptop everything I need to do they have an app for, well hope all goes well and the bouncer doesn't throw me out. After work and school it's blog time, I took the last few days off sneaking in a post here and there because my wife had three days off so that was us time, now she belongs to work agian, and after work and school I'm all yours, I promise I'll save the good things for you guys I owe you three days of thoughts from beyond the deep end, good night from here in California, be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment