Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Aviators, best head phones ever

As many of you might know my birthday is coming up, and among other things my better half got me a pair, of aviators. If you don't know they are one of the best headsets I've ever seen. All leather and gold, around the ears, with gold plated connecters. Plugs into my iPhone, iPad, and of course my iPod. The noise cancelation and full sound quality is amazing. It even came with a leather carry case, and polishing cloth for the clear amber bells for the ears. A few weeks ago when she was at best buy getting a replacement set of ear buds she tried these on, I thought just to tease. With her regular ear buds I could hardly hear her with the store noise in the background. As soon as she plugged these in it was like she was in a studio, silence-just her sweet voice, I was stunned. I felt bad because she likes surprises I don't, so I get my present early, she left them in the restroom thinking I'd eventually go in, as usual work, emails, conferences, a family phone call, a friend called. By that point she had to go to bed, she finally said go into the restroom. I was a little confused, but I did, and there in all there leather and gold glory were my aviators. She really does make me a lucky guy, I can't imagine life without her loving giving spirit, but her heart and mind are always what keeps me coming back for more, yeah she's beautiful, and smart but so are a lot of people, but how many are the whole package. She really does make me want to be a better person, I wish I could give her more, until then take care

No comments:

Post a Comment