Thursday, August 23, 2012

Dreams

Talk about weird ones, last night I had this ultra realistic dream I was running through a dark forest/mangrove swamp chasing this light. I kept falling and slipping but I could hear something hungry and predatory moving Towards me in the darkness occasionally I would catch a glimpse of it's glowing red/green eyes. As I moved towards the light which always seemed just out of reach, I noticed my body was crumbling, drying up and falling off, I think this is what the predator was scenting on. Just as I slipped on a root and fell into some deep water I could see the light fading around a corner, I turned back trying to keep my head above water. As my face broke the surface the creature was there, I woke up still feeling it's teeth pressing into my head, my heart beating so fast, I couldn't breath, and was soaked in sweat.
What is that supposed to mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment