Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Otter case for my iPhone

It's absolutely brilliant, not only does it match my iPad case, not the zaggot case btw but it's designed for heavy duty abuse with a built in scratch cover, it has three layers inside the rubber with seals to protect from dust, it also protects from drops and has a great belt clip. It makes the phone much bigger but it makes me feel very safe.

On the other hand we had to replace my bamboo brand stylus, the bubble end burst which was really sad, it was the best stylus and felt so comfortable whether writing or drawing it was so easy to work with.

Lastly I got a long needed new set of headphones, for travel. Earbuds so thier very comfortable but I'm so looking forward to my birthday this 31, as my wife is getting me the aviator headset for at home, from best buy she tried them at the store and they were simply amazing, if they can make a phone call, yes there designed for phone use also, the noise cancelations was mind blowing she had been using normal headphones and I could barely hear her with the background noise. When she plugged in the aviator at a steep 150$ price it was like we were the only two people in the world, with the antique wood finish and leather strap cover it was well worth the money adding the amazing look and quality with the technological advantages WOW, just wow. Though in fairness were going to a broadway show, plus I completed the set of her favorite comic series, and got her a book, finding gaia for her birthday as well as the whole true blood comic series just as a I love you present, I won't point it out because I got it too but I also got her the reefer madness album complete with movie and broadway versions because shes wanted it for years so when I saw it I grabbed it because her smile is truly priceless to me. Anyway there's my review on the otter case, worth it, the ear buds are comfy but even though you can use them to talk on the phone there is no volume control, a huge miss in my book, and I hope this bamboo brand stylus holds up better I really like it.

Until next time my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment