Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Netflix : Rosario + Vampire

I'm only up episode four but already I'm pretty impressed the graphics are amazing the character development quite impressive and it seems they have a story arc it's really actually going somewhere.
From what I understand so far the basic premise is a human going to a high school where monsters go and humans are killed on the spot so he must  hide the fact he's human at a monster high school, where a vampire has become very much attracted to him.  He's running into several different supernatural creatures including a succubus a witch, serpent men and orcs, and several others just to name a few.  I'm going to leave this here at the moment as google keeps dropping me, I'll try working on a blog in word and reposting then, until then agian my apologies this flu just will not go away and I just can't afford to go to the doctors right now, before vacation.  So I'm just trying to suffer throught it, hasn't been the best week of my life, and having been invited to some major conferences as a speaker, I should be on top of the world, instead I can barely speak.  Anyway enjoy the show it's really cute but has its adult moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment