Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Meeting tonight about Avalon

I'm meeting with my author friend, check out his book materials at ringdragonz.com really great book, and his music is incredible, not to mention his art. He's given me some great story arc points, hopefully no one will see coming. I'm pretty into sci-fi and I've never seen or read anything quite like this, so I hope you enjoy it, I apologize before hand but with multiple conventions I am presenting papers at, and fall session starting things may be hectic, but please take this opportunity to read some of the older stuff, and I will continue to do my best to get at least one post out a day, hopefully I'll have some sketches for you based on the Avalon stories such as what Aery looks like, maybe even a teaser of what the nemesis of her crew looks like well have to see what my buddies have time for.

No comments:

Post a Comment