Friday, August 10, 2012

So totally stoked

Having a meeting today with my best friend, who happens to be a great artist, musician, and published author. We're going to go over some of my stories, such as Avalon.  Hopefully well be able to put together some images of crew, ship, a map of the meteverse, maybe even put together a YouTube intro with music and animation.

He's also thinking about guest blogging some of his material, if you want a treat check out ring dragonz.com among other things he's got some great music, you can see some of his humorous animations on YouTube as well.

The wife is planning on posting some chapters of a book she's been writing since high school, and another friend is in the process of training to be a professional wrestler, and he'd like to post his journey to achieve his dream.  He's also an amazing artist, with several published comic titles under his belt, and if your from the area was on kreepy kofy television, a local horror weekly show with great early b horror movies.

I'm sorry to say I am sick agian, flu not food poisoning this time, and summer session is ending, fall right around the corner.  At work I'm speaking at several confrence webinars, so trying to get my work and school product is getting tough.

But I'm still working on the stories, if your enjoying them, I'd like to welcome the readers of Japan and Greece, as well as a few others, hope you enjoyed your stay and plan on returning.  In updating some of the older posts, I'd like to invite new visitors to check out some of the older posts, some I found myself enjoying, such as the relationships and underwear.  Rember if you can't comment, I'm on Facebook, google+, twitter or email me, I'd love to hear your thoughts, just a note it might be if you have cookies turned off you may not be able to comment, I don't know that, but it's been conjectured.

Anyway I'll fill you in on the meeting, we are talking about starting an online writers support group if your knowledgable about such things, or are interested in joining agian let me know.  With about twenty story themes, and the five or so started I hope your enjoying them, I think the mountain story will take you someplace totally unexpected.  Until then be well fare readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment