Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Satellite providers! Am I evil?

I'm really struggling, recently going through the issues with viacomm, I'm torn between being understanding, I do.  Yet a dark part of me, the troll I guess wants to get on thier sites and tell them to switch to direct tv, my living dead, ie the missing channels are working just fine.  Then thier's another part of me that's just, huh, karma gets you every time.

There were the large group of supporters but intermixed were the jerks, trying to use the taking of channels as a means to get new customers.  One company I won't name, a local cable supplier advertised get your channels back immediatly, switch to them.  Sadly they like u-verse are not even avalible in the regions they were advertising in.

 Now I'm torn, should I choose solidarity having been through a far worse situation loosing 17 major channels, like nick while a kids where out of school, causing much grief and anguish.  Well I guess me being me I'll choose solidarity, but it reminds me we all have inner trolls, we can rationalize, I choose not to act that way, thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment