Saturday, August 4, 2012

Life lesson from Bristoll Palin

"life doesn't just hand you things, you have to work for it", really are you kidding me?  When you've had a job, and actually done something productive with your life then maybe you can talk.  Really I don't even know where to start with that, ignorance can be fixed by education, stupid is as stupid does.  That's like Donald trumps kids talking about growing in hells kitchen with thier solid gold silverware, and wall sized tv screens.  The difference is at least the Trump kids admit thier lucky, I admit I don't know all the new stupid gaffs ma Palin has pulled this week, something with a monkey, and daddy Todd offending his partner in celebrity and stripes, but Bristoll close your mouth when tosh from tosh.0 makes more sense your in trouble.  Poor willow, I thought you might be the only normal one but now I don't know, right when I feel bad for you, damn if your mouth doesn't open, please oh please gods of television no more palins and no more Hans family I think America is done with both.  If not my opinion of America is really misplaced.  Bristol goto school, get an education, then try to get a thought, even a clue might get you on the right road, I don't believe your a total ditz, please  prove me and the rest of your species right.

No comments:

Post a Comment