Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Netflix : Code Lyoko

Honestly this was one of those strange shows you stumble on and can't figure out what you've missed already.  It's about a group of kids at a dormitory who've discovered this advanced computer system under the school.  They learn to virtualize inside the program, meeting a virtual character who lives inside trying to control a dark force always seeking to escape and take over the world.  If there successful they go back in time and can change things so then events don't occur.

When I originally came across the show I had no idea that I was watching the first episode, so I thought I must've missed several eps, having no idea what was going on but I quickly caught up it is a kid show and found it to be a very interesting and amusing the show with its  animation style is pretty different for its time, and it's usage of 3-D animation combined with standard 2d anime makes for a fun TV experience.   I would check it out and give it a few episodes before deciding, you really need to get to the point where there explaining things for it to reach its best

No comments:

Post a Comment