Monday, September 24, 2012

Week 2 of school starts

For the first time since I started school I'm starting on time, usually I'd have all my books which I don't, i'd have my papers started which I don't, and I'm really suffering some scholastic anxiety.
Work is stressful but amazing as always, rarely am I on a project long enough for it to get boring. Some of the people involved are so amazing, it's a little strange watching a show on television and seeing someone I just talked to earlier in the day. I now know what it felt like when we, my wife and I,
where watching taboo and her teacher at UCSC was on talking about possession beliefs in asian countries. I really am lucky to be going to school in
this new program, and I will never get wealthy or famous doing what I do, but
For me I have access to knowledge and information and get to work with these incredible minds, it's alot of work
and responsibility but I love it. Enough for now I have reading and things I need to watch for both school and work, then I can work on my own personal hobbies like my writing, I do wish I had more time and the gear to work on my music and digital graphics,
my iPad has finely finished downloading so time to get back to work. I'm a little irritated I can't get FB on my iPhone but it wants me to upgrade and I can't do that I like alot of the features which they take away with later iOS versions. Anyway until next time see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment