Monday, September 24, 2012

My heart

I'm so proud of my beautiful other half she just had her birthday yesterday but she also got her diploma from UCSC, shes now a graduate, she's worked so hard, she had to commute quite a distance her last semester, only to find they were not going to accept a class, by then shed started working, so we had to find a way for her to take a class online which was only offered on occasion so after finely completing the class there was some question on if they would accept it, even though they had accepted it initially, then out of the blue comes her diploma in the mail. It's still screwed up that they held things up looking into it she didn't get to walk, but like she will tell you shes been working for the last three years so she really didn't know anyone, but isn't that part of the experience, the whole cap and gown family friends and pics?
Anyway I'm so proud, I love her so much and don't know what I did to be so lucky as to have her in my life, it sounds so cheesy but I really do want to be a better man, a better person for her and our eventual children.

No comments:

Post a Comment