Friday, September 7, 2012

Netflix - farscape

For those of you who enjoy sci-fi but haven't seen Farscape I can't suggest it more. Sadly watching shows like this looses some it's oomph, watching it live you never know if your really going to loose a character or not, in fact if your watching season 3 and there are five seasons, you pretty much know no matter how harrowing the case the crew will survive. This show is about a human shot through a wormhole into another galaxy where he ends up on a living ship with escaped alien convicts. There are incredible moments, the effects, done by muppet guys are amazing, there is great writing, early on our earthling has a great line like Lucas never mentioned anything like this. It's fun, deep, has great characters so well crafted as cheesy as it sounds I've tried to model my life on a great actress/character Zann. So please while it's on Netflix check it out. It's so unique only Babylon 5 is in the same league. For me those two shows are a head and tentacles above anything done before or sense, firefly comes in as a close second in some ways. I hope you get the chance to see it and the made for TV mini series created to answer all the questions left undone after it's premature cancelation. Truly I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment