Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Possible Guest Poster

I had pretty much decided to not go with guest bloggers but two friends, well a friend training to be a wrestler and my wife might be weighing in. Until then your stuck with just me.
He'd be a great guest though sharing his experience becoming a professional wrestler, he's also a comic
writer and artist, very gifted.
The wife has been writing this fantasy story since she was young, so updating it to share with you guys should be alot of fun, I know I've enjoyed trying my hand at different writing styles and still try to tell interesting stories I hope your enjoying I'm writing the next chapter of the mountain as well as two new stories. I'm working up to my baby, I've shown samples to alot of people who are looking forward to seeing it.

Until then good night, its 1:27am here

No comments:

Post a Comment