Saturday, August 4, 2012

Genetically modified people, old news

http://humansarefree.com/2012/08/dozens-of-genetically-modified-babies.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%253A+HumansAreFree+%2528Humans+Are+Free%2529




This is old news, but I wanted to offer a link I happened to come across which had some more detailed information.  It seems amazing to me that there are people out there who are not naturally evolved.  What could the long term consequences be?  I hope you find this article as interesting as I did.  Many people never knew this happened, much less that thier kids could be going to school with children who are not natural.  What will this mean in the coming years?  When genetic alteration becomes more and more normal, will their be a stigma against "unnatural" children?  Will they have the same rights or will any of us have rights by that point?  What if thier better than the rest of us?  Faster, stronger, smarter?  Will we one day face agian the specter of eugenic wars?  I don't know, but I wish I could say as I race we've become wiser, focused on unity, and the mind over the immaterial flesh, but sadly this is not the case.  I can only hope that our fear of the unknown is less than our curiosity of the true nature of reality, because if fear wins, the world and humanity will loose.  For all these ignorant white, old boys club men who've realized they can't take it with them, would rather see our world returned to the good old days where woman and minorities knew there place, and members of the LGBT community hid, or died.  What world do we want for our children and grand children?  What will history say about us?  Will they see us as the silent majority to afraid or to busy to speak out which aloud tyranny to raise its head?


No comments:

Post a Comment