Wednesday, August 22, 2012

There's no place like home!

Hello my friends, I'm home, and the saying is true, we had a great time visiting with the in-laws, trust me that comes as a shock to me as much as anyone.  Watched movies, saw my first 3d movie, which led to an interesting discovery, using the 3D glasses I don't have double vision, I guess it's something to mention to the Optomitrist but really cool.  Saw the lorax, which was awsome, and oh so timely.  Also saw my favorite movie avatar in 3d, WOW!  It's a whole new movie.  So all in all starting with les mis on Friday, spending time with my other half, I could nit pick over a few things but considering the hostility a drama for the last six years, I'll hope those are tiny permutations unavoidable with in-laws in general, everyone was mostly on thier best behavior. We even got a new, for us, blueray player with Netflix they were no longer using.  Since we were looking at new DVD players, this is much nicer.  We then went monday to stay with my grandmother, she's getting up to 90, so I wish I had more time, we've always had a close relationship, she was a big influence through out my life, but when I got in trouble my mom would threaten to call nan.  That usually worked.  I would have liked to have stayed longer but being sick I couldn't rationalize it, and I thought I was going on antivirus meds, but the dr called them into the pharmacy so I had to come home to get it.  So vacation goes on until this coming Sunday, but I think I mentioned a friend has given me some great ideas for the Avalon story, which I'm really looking forward to starting to write on.  So what comes next?  I would really implore you all take the time if you haven't to read some of the older posts, I've been going through trying to clean them up, and usually adding on things if thier relevant.  So enjoy, I have a lot of drafts waiting to be either finished writing, or proofed before posting which I hope you enjoy, and remember feel free to email me or comment anon, feedback is always great, but I'll pretty much assume it's a bot if there's a link included, especially if the comments have nothing to do with the post, thanks to all you new readers from eastern Europe, and south America, as well as the others I can't see.  I wish they would give a complete list, sadly all they show is the top ten countries, but thanks for your readership, much appreciation

No comments:

Post a Comment