Thursday, September 6, 2012

Thank you Readers

I'm so grateful for your support, breaking 2000 reads for someone whose just thinking out loud sometimes means a lot, as thankful as I am for my family and friends who read this, I know they can't attribute to that many readers, I wish I could thank all of you, but I wouldn't begin to know how, so I will continue to invite you into my life, my thoughts, my work, and my woes while continuing to share stories with you, which I apologize for my lack of doing, I have the next chapter of Avalon and exile pretty much ready, and I'm happy to say the meeting finely happened with my friend whose working on a musical intro to the Avalon story as well as some ship specs, which so far looks beautiful, we may even looking into doing the whole story arc as a graphic novel, so fingers crossed, with your faithful readership I've been asked to do a 50pg treatment of the story and two "episodes" for a possible series, all thanks to your support, what started out as a single post because I was avoiding homework may turn into a graphic novel, movie and or TV series, and I have you all with help and support from my wife and friends.  I wish I knew how to show my thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment