Friday, July 27, 2012

Avalon overview

Had a writer friend check out the Avalon story, and got some great advice, so hopefully you'll see some positive changes to improve it.

I don't know if I've mentioned this but I apologize for the lack of paragraphs, I'll try to use line breaks to make it easier to read, but the font, and other things are done using HTML which I don't know.

Anyway hope your enjoying the story so far, I've enjoyed writing it, and look forward to sharing some of the other stories I'm working on.

I'm currently working on editing exile for the blog platform but it's very different.

If this goes well I may introduce my baby, a story I've been working on for the last few years, lol, I'm very jealous of it but if the other stories seem to be being enjoyed I may write it here.

If you'd rather see more journal posts, or things I'm thinking about or looking into for school and work please let me know, this blog really is for your entertainment.

1 comment: