Monday, July 16, 2012

Chapter five nearly done

I hope you enjoy it as much as I have, it as a lot of fun writing, I hope you don't find it to expositional, but what better way to introduce you to our not so fearless crew than through the alien mind, whose curiosity about the crew, thier first contact, and with our world, thier first image brought by our slightly disfunctional crew. I'm proof reading it now, adding som bits, removing a few for later, polishing it a bit, and trying to rewrite pieces more concisely, saying the same thing or more with fewer words. I should be done and have it up no later than wednesday, so if your enjoying the Avalon stories check in Tuesday and or Wednesday to find chapter five, we'll both find out what happens in the following chapters at the same time, I really have no idea what's going to happen next.

No comments:

Post a Comment