Sunday, July 29, 2012

My sincerest apologies

Yesterday I was on the phone with my mother, who hopefully won't mind if I comment. Over the years we've had our struggles, and were estranged for quite a few years because of my issues.

It's taken a lot of change and growing on my part, but I'm glad to say I can talk to her for hours and not realize how much time has passed. That would not have happened a decade ago.

Today my other half was off, and I sole to my nana(that's grandmother to y'all), today, she's nearing her 90's, (her words), so I do apologize for failing to post, I do have four posts ready to be typed.

Thinking about polygamy, state versus federal laws, and a few other things I'll type up tommorow to share, until then be well and I look forward to sharing my thoughts, stories, and art with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment