Sunday, July 15, 2012

Avocados, pineapple, coconuts HAZERDOUS

I just read a report about the rise of people being injured while cutting avocados pineapples and coconuts. Who would've thought three completely strange looking animals could be so dangerous to us. I'm not really sure what all to say about this other then it's an interesting factoid to discover that the hazards of these fruits or vegetables I guess are on the rise. I can almost see getting hurt cutting a bagel but I've never been hurt cutting into an avocado or pineapple and I'm never been injured breaking into a coconut so maybe I just haven't eaten enough of those things in my lifetime but then again maybe there's just a safe way to open them. I'll try to find the link on on the paper I read about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment