Saturday, July 14, 2012

Surfing the web post iOS

You know it's really frustrating when I go to website and I'm looking for the content that I'm looking for, and what pops up but a window asking me if I want to download their app. No! If I wanted to download your app I would download your app. If you want to put a little flag at the bottom of the webpage saying you have an app available thanks for the information I may check it out. But if I wanted it I would download it. This just seems to be the way of the moment now. Every website I go to I have to deal with an extra page first asking me if I want to download the available app. No! I don't but thank you for offering. In this day and age where most people have to deal with the limited amount of data usage, when in fact they demanded we buy an unlimited data package in the very beginning because these devices are so data usage heavy. The last thing I want to do is use what little data I have available to download an extra page of information and images I didn't ask for, before the content I actually want. I typed in and entered the website I want to see. I entered the website I want to see! If I wanted to look at apps I would've gone to my app store. So I don't know am I making a mountain out of a molehill, or is this an issue that is irritating other people than just me? I don't know I guess we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment