Friday, July 20, 2012

Anime channel, sci fi channel where are you?

Providers need to learn there are built in audiences, there are so many old and we anime movies and series, great sci fi shows, where we once had music television it's now reality tv, so they created mtv2 back to the beggining, now it's more reality shows, we don't have music tv anymore, and syfy is hardly that anymore its basicly cheap reality paranormal ghost hunting drek, I wants my science fiction, and sorry eureka is not science fiction, it's normal people placed in extraordinary circumstances. And honestly I haven't seen warehouse 13, I saw that at the end of Raiders of the lost Ark. Why do I have to go to other networks to get my sci-fi when sci-fi channel doesn't bother to have it's own titular content. Now that's not to say I am not glad that we have chiller a network based on horror movies and or shows, and I'm happy that we have something like logo it's a long time coming that the LGBT community has its own network, but why is it that I can't have my anime or my sci-fi?

1 comment: