Thursday, July 26, 2012

Being sick, and life

My apologies for my brief posts of late, as you may know I was recently knocked down to my socks.

A few years ago I had swine flu, I wanted to die, a year or two later my gall bladder exploded, I wished I'd die, my fiancé at the time thought I had, this felt so much worse, I'm still recovering, but as I'm beginning to feel better, a little, I'll try to be more on the ball.

I am very much upset that my stats which I try to share don't give me all the information anymore, so some of the countries I was so proud of are now off my stats. Apparently they only give you the top ten, and if it's a tie I guess they use the most recent. Thanks Iceland for visiting hope we see you back.

Please feel free to comment or email me, any input helps me shape the blog better to what you enjoy reading, agian my apologies for misspellings and grammar I am effectively blind so I have to use talk-back if it sounds right I go with it.
Spellcheck is also a pain, I turn it off but it switches on every night when I backup my iPad.
Dragon works best but I can't always see what it's typing so again I rely on the text-to-speech feature until my wife has a chance to proof read things, and she's been busy with work. Thank you again for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment