Friday, July 13, 2012

Tick tock how time flies

Doing the math how little time we actually get together! It shocked me to realize how little time myself and my heart have with each other, when you add up the commute time, hours working, five hours of sleep, about an hour a day getting ready for work, and ready for bed, we have about 1-3 hours together to eat, talk, and be together, and that's five hours of sleep. It's hard to maintain a relationship these days if it was ever easy, no wonder I miss her, I don't see her, the bigger problem is people rarely respect the sacrafice were making to spend time with them. It's sad but true, there's almost an expectation by some people that they have first call on our time. She's to nice and doesn't want to disappoint so she won't say no, and of course as a manager she doesn't get two days off in a row, in fact there is no regular schedule other than no weekends. So her day off is usually trying to get caught up on sleep when the phones start going off from work. Luckily I can mostly move my schedule around to match hers, so other than finals it's us time, but agian by the time you slept in, you get a few hours, then bedtime because she's gotta be up @ 5am the next morning. I don't know how others do it, maybe it's why divorce is so high, needless to say I'm so greatful we have the time we do, it just goes by so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment