Monday, July 16, 2012

Themed Blogs

Politics, science, technology, games, gaming, movies, cloths.... The list goes on, I admit my blog is a journal, based on what's going on in life, and what I think. Listening to my classmates as we share the differing topics we've chosen to write about, I'm the only one who chose a journal, and hearing the comments they've gotten, the discussions and violent arguments that have occurred, they do seem to have more readers than I do, and certainly more feedback, but I seem to have the widest range of countries reading. I can't help wondering what the reality of this mean. What does that say, is it the topic they've chosen, the number of thier friends and family, I've relied on social media and word of mouth, other than my mother and wife, a few friends on Facebook, I'm pretty sure your not anyone I know, though I hope you've come to know me somewhat. And think fondly of me if nothing else. Reading some of my thoughts over the last month I could be seen as a crank of sorts, I'm not, really I'm just curious and think about everything, I desire the truth like air. And imagination is the oldest form of learning. Knowledge, or Gnosis is basicly information coming from a higher mystic source, inspiration literally translates to breathed into by god, in-spirit-respiration to breath in the spirit, basicly anyway. So in summation why do themed blogs do so well, simply because they have a built in audience? Or is it more, something deeper? In a day we rarely know our neighbors, we've found a group who shares our own likes. Or dislikes? If that is the case, how does that relate to my chosen theme, and you my readers, are we pseudo-friends because you know more about me than many of my closest friends and family, I do not open myself to many, but it's a necessary part of the process I've enjoyed, hopefully you have to. Well until the next thought, be well

No comments:

Post a Comment