Saturday, July 14, 2012

Big Brother

Do you know what after dark is? Three hours of uncensored every night, it makes amusing background sound, but sometimes you hear things that are just wrong, three hours of pregnancy, periods, Ect. Specifics mind you, combined with "midget tossing" I'll be surprised if those with the condition don't find offense with the way there talking, even another cast member said wow that's tough, now I've always complained that big brother liked to select beautiful people, muscle bound hunks, not thus season, other than the coaches(members from past seasons) most of the house-guests are just downright ugly. Wish I could say thier personalities were redeeming but not so much, this is categorically the dullest cast I've ever seen. I hope the show has some big tricks because watching Britney talk to jhennel about baby poop and cloths, and jhennels jealousy over her daughters cloths is only going to fly so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment