Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Police state : where do I live?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDCXzqgD99o&feature=youtube_gdata_player this is not the country I was born into, I know, I hear all the we live in a 9/11 world, if we need to sacrafice a few civil liberties to be safe.... BULLSHT, we had laws in place to keep us safe then, nobody wanted to play nice, when did America become this country who won't play in the sandbox with other kids, and has to have all the toys? This has given companies permission to operate in a Similer fashion, these scenarios are exactly what the lucifer effect is. When you put someone in authority, with unclear powers and rules, even good people will go along, just following others, while those predisposed to authoritarian abuse will become cruel and ugly. If they can divide a group of well adjusted college kids by the flip of a coin, and those who become guards can in less than a week break the prisoners to the point of collapse, agian both just college students, a week ago, maybe classmates, now turned abuser, and abused by a system of blind authority, and the flip of a coin. That you tube is exactly a tell-tale sign of the lucifer effect working amongst our police forces. Watch the movie the experiment, research the Stanford prison experiment, or just look up the lucifer effect in Wikipedia, then read the book, we are living in a world moving in the wrong direction, we need to realize religion, politics, hell what cellphone or iOS you run is a personal choice, if it doesn't harm anyone else strive for unity, not division. Who I marry is my business despite thier gender, and if your religion says otherwise, tough, we all still have choice, every religion in the world believes god gave us agency, who the hell are you to tell me how to use something god gave me? That remains between me and god. So governments, corporations, religions, races, genders, WHATEVER, need to strive to work together in unity, this world is getting smaller every day, we are stuck with each other, and unless we want decisions made by whoever gets into power at the moment, we the people of the planet need to stick together, if we do, we win. Until the next time be well.

1 comment:

  1. That guy rocks. It kinda makes me wish I had road block like that so I can stick it to the man.

    ReplyDelete