Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Thank you for your comments! & new ideas

I had pretty much figured that was broken or something, now I know it's working, I hope you've enjoyed everything, and just an update for everyone, we broke 400 readers today, and got a new country, welcome UK, glad to have you visit, hope you enjoyed what you read, and well see you agian. The more input I get from the more I can focus this on what you enjoy reading about. My deepest apologies for chapter three, it felt forced, I will keep working on it. For the record I'm thinking about writing a few other stories if you would enjoy that, I've been working on a story about a group of mountaineers on K2 who encounter a creature evolved to function as a apex preditor in that climate. I'm also really enthusiastic about a story about a young woman who unknown to her is the taboo child of an angel and a devil, now as her power comes into its own she met face the mystery of her past, and make a choice which could effect the future of humanity itself. What do you think? I just wanted to add, thank you agian to all the readers as of yesterday I've been posting for a month, and breaking 400 on my one month day is a pretty great gift. Thanks! I appreciate you all so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment