Sunday, July 22, 2012

Friending in-laws on FB

Oh, how the complexities grow, if I refuse then my wife catches the short end of the stick having to answer why, if I do....

Which of course I did....

Who catches the pointed end agian? The wife of course, so what's the right answer or is there even a right answer to arrive at.

I know most of you are not familiar with the on-going drama with the in-laws unless your a careful reader.

Now I have to consider the ramifications of what I post, and what they post. Based on my honesty policy here I would be disingenuous if I wasn't open about these issues so expect a post on my thoughts on this, needless to say some deep though is needed. I can't help wondering if this was a good idea, sometimes it's better to keep parts of your life separated.

Well see how it turns out.

1 comment: