Wednesday, July 18, 2012

True Blood and the stories they came from

True blood, great series, better books, like most like this. I have loved each book, and devour each new one the day it comes out, literally, I forget to eat. I'll give you my thoughts on this season after is over, this post is centering on the differences. In the beggining they were basicly the same, one book, one season. Then suddenly last season total separation, which honestly I wish they would have explained, why deviate from something already working? Why fix it if it's working incredibly well. the problem is there where things I was really looking forward to seeing, thier not only not there, but can't happen now, so I'll never see them. It's Similer to Harry potter book four, goblet of fire, my favorite book. I wondered how they were going to show some scenes. In the end that was the least of my problems, they screwed that movie so bad, I will wonder forever how the actors played thier roles, without complaint. Father so many movies didn't they realize they were acting out of character? I could do a whole post, maybe I will based on my issues with that movie specifically. It was a tragedy. I'm not saying true blood the show is a tragedy, I'm only saying you need to switch your thinking and enjoy series and books as separate animals. In fact I think I might work on a post for tommorow thinking about book to movie translations.

No comments:

Post a Comment