Thursday, October 11, 2012

Talk about overkill

I knew this session was going to be tough, I took more classes than normal, and normally I take two normal classes, and one tough class, this session I took the two normal classes and three tough, science, math type classes.  This was a huge mistake.  On top of to many classes, normaly I use the break between classes to read the material for the session, and start working on my papers, meaning o only have tests, and actual classroom activity to work on, I didn't do that this time, I miscalculated and haven't had the money to get all the books, not good for keeping up on studying. Work was normal until I was asked to prepare for two major conferences, which is a huge workload on top of the normal research and papers on other projects. Now try to fit friends, family, fiancĂ©, faith, or life into the remaining space and you ran out of energy along time ago, and someone of not many people are getting less than that deserve. When this school session is over I won't make the same mistakes agian.
   I still don't know how people do this with kids, at the end of the day I just want to cuddle up and goto bed, working with an international clientele my life is literally 24/7 though there's a tiny window
for me in the evenings when the the west has gone to sleep and the east has not quite gotten moving, thier's another tiny window in the morning where the inverse occurs, I might get some sleep then, or try and do a little reading or writing. Nights belong to the wife of course. Speaking of which I have a call at 10:30 in about 15 min, so I'm going to tie up my whining, eat my cheese and get on with it, I'm just glad I have such a patient other half, I know it's not easy, when she was going to school it was tough for me too, I wish I could share more of my school and work with her, until then talk to y'all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment