Sunday, October 7, 2012

Slacker

Sorry everyone I feel like I've abandoned you, I haven't.  I promise, with school, which I definitely took to many classes, and work, amongst my actual team projects I have two seminars I need to prep for,  plus I'm terrified of jinxing myself but the rumor is I'm at the top of the list for a new job opening, which would be a huge coup for someone who technically only has one degree, it seems some of my projects and papers have found some strong support from the boss's. unfortunately that means my friends, family, and extended friends, ie social media has really taken a hit,I'm lucky I have
such a great wife, she's put up with me being mentally absente or worse bore her to tears with what I'm studing or working on, so sorry this is so brief, it's just after midnight and life starts anew, bien venue my friends, I know spelling is off its late and I'm tired, lol, night

No comments:

Post a Comment