Friday, June 15, 2012

Art, to show or not to show

For many years I've dabbled in writing poetry, short stories, as I've matured I've learned how to create my own music from friends using midi, and I've tried my hand at art, using photoshop to polish my creations, using Bryce to create realistic 3d enviorments, and apophis a fractal sort of program to create the raw material to sculpt in photoshop I've messed around in graphic design, but in almost all of these things I've shown only a select few, why? I've been told by the few that it's good, and I would tell myself they were being kind, so now what do I do? I guess I will think on this, listen to friends maybe try to find and outside source for an opinion or am I over thinking this, as I am prone to do, idk, like most things I dont have an answer, so for now good times I'm sure I'll revisit this when my fiancé is not here, no need to say it I'd rather hang with her, for more on that see my last post on marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment