Saturday, June 9, 2012

Just an update or what am I reading!

Between reading and research for work and school I'm trying to get some fun reading and watching movies while reconnecting with family, basically trying to do anything to keep my head off of health, the whole what if question can be a bit much, so I'm reading divergent which so far is much better than I thought. I've been slowly reading the Percy Jackson books and am about half way through the second Kane chronicle. I wish I had more time to write and work on my own art but time seems to be a limited resource regardless of what science would have us believe. Anyway since this is just the start of a blog I figure no one will ever see, I have yet to decide what I'm going to say, but enough said for now chat you all later world...

No comments:

Post a Comment