Thursday, June 14, 2012

South Park and Richard Dawkins

Well, yesterday was mostly research and discussion, as much as I get done on days like that I always feel like I didn't get anything done. I did learn that Richard Dawkins postulated in god delusion something Similar to my theory of social engineering through the use of media going back to early civilization. Though his points are predominantly theistic indoctrination of youth, which is not quite what I'm talking about, but the seed concept of what he's speaking of could be considered a form of what I'm postulating just on a more simplified version. It validates my concept if a mind like Dawkins is working from the same principle. Sorry sure this is all terribly boring for most people. It does mean I'm going to have to add Dawkins to my research, having only read a little of his material out of context most of what I know comes from south park episodes, a little sad huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment