Thursday, June 14, 2012

Coming Attractions Update 1.0

Just as a note I'm working on a few blogs on subjects that really confuse me such as marriage, the dichotomy between fire men and police, so those are a few things to look forward too, also if you all want me to prattle on about anything specific please feel free to comment here or Facebook and I'll try my best to amuse and entertain, oh yes and everyone should know falling skies premiers on TNT soon so set your dVR's ;-)

Well post on marriage is started and the beginning of it has been published, well see if my beliefs change on this, probably I will go over it and touch it up more to try and make my confusion more clearly discernible .....update time..... Needless to say well be talking about how my life changed and met my soul mate, we'll be chatting about my well I promised honesty my unsavory past and how it lead me here, as well as relationships with friends, family, and my confusion with the female gender in all it's amazing mystery, I'm looking forward to talking about my interest in the heroism of fire fighters and the mixed bag of feelings we have over the boys in blue, for that matter health and our trust in a medical community which more and more is controlled not by doctors but business men and woman more concerned with the bottom line than the health of this great country. I plan on speaking a little bit about the school program I belong to, possibly the way school will be done in the future, and I'm sure much more, though I will still talk about the movies I'll be seeing, currently waiting on the DVR is the last x-men movie, tron legacy, the last Harry potter, and hangover 2, a movie I'm a bit scared to watch, comedy never my strong point, (I over think things I'm told to enjoy the humor though I sometimes disagree), as well as hells kitchen, AGT, So you think you can dance, and of course wormhole, probably my favorite show because much of what I do involves those same projects, so I can talk to an informed viewer and not feel like an alien. Anyway as I've noted it's late and the iPad needs charging or no work or school tommorow or worse done on my phone with the blue tooth keyboard, which if I remember I'll tell you all about my new case, very cool looking with some great features, but for now south park, a chapter of Jurassic park then bed, night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment