Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Today may be slow but coming up...

I'm trying to figure out how to post a partial list of my library I'm working on, and posts on my beliefs, AGT, government control of the Internet, mermaids, comics, and childrens shows, parental infalbity, is the universe a living thinking quantum computer? Legal monopolies, Apple, and what ever happened with the satellite company, but after dealing with said company, tommorow is my hunnies day off so were eating with her parents, while coping with raccoons nesting in the hot water cabinet, after today my body is ruined, but if I can't get to the good Stuff tommorow I'll get to it Wednesday promise, going to try to sleep now, night all! PS if you know how to post my library list please let me know, I'd like to share it, limited as the list is, maybe that's another post building my library....In short I have about twenty blogs to share, I just need the time to type up the thoughts to share with you, if there's any request on what comes first let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment