Monday, June 25, 2012

I'm asking for your help

One of my papers is based on media and it's proliferation, so my request is please pass on my blog to anyone in other countries, I would like to use the stats in my paper to show how many nations a single person could reach with basic media and compare those results to how far of a reach your basic local news paper, major newspaper, networks, websites Ect can reach. It would be awsome if I can show a single persons voice can reach around the globe with the same ease as any other media, showing people have a voice in the world if the choose to use it, I can only do this with the help of the social community, either way it will be a great experiment, either I'm right and we still have a voice or I'm wrong, and big media will always win, anyway thanks for your help, I look forward to seeing what will happen, just so you know I've gotten hits from Germany, brazil, Malaysia, France, and a few other countries already soothe data is already coming in from stage one now it's time for stage two, pass it on, thanks agian.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comments, it's strange looking back how personal this assignment has become, and it's way to early to say with just over a month, but I'm proud of our social community that a single voice can go around the world, so agian thank you

    ReplyDelete