Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Rage and neighbors bad mix

Today's topic, my favorite.. RAGE, incandescent pure soul distilling rage reducing all thought to a mind searing singularity of primal force, where anything fool hardy enough to pass into your gaze much less provoke you results in instant incineration. This was my day yesterday my neighbors are of the sort that though you need to follow every community by-law ever existed they are above said rules. Twelve year olds pounding on a drum set all night, parking in the red zone or in my garage, listening to music as a glass vibrates off my table crashing to the floor, literally. It's always something, and as my careful reader will know I hate confrontation I'd rather except these things, or allow the appropriate people deal with it, but the managers don't respond, the police may come out and ask them to be more quite, it's seven a.m. And there sawing already over there, mind you there's less than four feet between our houses, so we may as well be living together, seeing that, I'm conscious of how loud my tv is, I am careful when I'm using my keyboard, I'm quite and respectful of my neighbors space, others don't think rules were made for them. Honestly this might not be so bad but I grew up in a house with no neighbors, something I'm grateful but I guess spoiled by. Now when about thirty people live in a home designed for five makes for a frustrating situation for all, especially in the heat but when we're forced to live on top of each other it takes mutual respect when some take advantage and the powers that be choose to turn their heads or take sides, it all falls apart, any person can be pushed, pushed to far. Idk what that's going to take but I don't even want to be here when it happens. Thanks to my fiancé who had gotten home and fed up after an hour later went over and said something and his asinine response was he'd only been doing it for ten minutes, he couldn't have been doing it all day because he was sleeping, lucky him the rest of us have lives. Anyway she'd been home for over an hour, why lie, the only thing worse than rude is stupid, anyway enough for now well see if my mood changes and I can get anything productive done today.

No comments:

Post a Comment