Monday, June 18, 2012

Whaling and Japanese relief funds

Japan... A country I love, it saddened me terribly what happened there, and the horrible suffering, I don't have a lot but I donated more than was financially wise for me but it was Japan, what did I just see? The government gave millions of that money to the whaling industry for security. WTF! The money I went with out for to help people who are suffering and its being used to kill whales. I'm not a fan of sea Shepard and their whale wars but we can't keep destroying these creatures, apex preditors, there is a complexity system involved, how is that right? Yeah giving that money to fishermen would have been one thing but semi-legal whalers? I need to think about this and do some research but whaling is not my voice!

No comments:

Post a Comment