Monday, June 18, 2012

Comments - hope this helps

I believe for those of you whove asked to comment click the post you want to comment on and a new page will load, opening a window, if theirs an easier way somebody please post it, thank you for reading I hope you enjoy it as much as I do writing it. I have a todo check list of upcoming posts let me know if you'd like me to post the coming features so you can comment on what I focus on writing, thanks agian.
Just a thought I showed people how to comment, and no comments, you all hate me I knew it, lol I know they haven't made it easy, but I'm trying to make this a sort of conversation on thinking and ideas, peoples thoughts, so please comment you should be able to do so and the google app has the blogger app built in so you don't have to log in ever,

1 comment:

  1. Just an attempt to comment, just click on comment and it should open a window

    ReplyDelete